We are all About You!
Whether You are our Client or our Candidate.
You will Experience
• High quality candidates from across the UK and Internationally
• Precision searching and confidential communication
• Targeted candidate attraction strategies to drive the right candidates to You
• Precision, accuracy, and speed in finding your ideal candidate
• Clarity of process and regular communication
• Professionalism and discretion
Our Service is Very Client and Candidate Centred
• All our Consultants have significant experience in one or more of the sectors we support, who will advise and guide You throughout the process.
• We have expertise, knowledge and experience recruiting within the Public & Not for Profit Sector, the Education Sector, and the Private Sector from mid-management to Board level.
• Our professional integrity underpins and informs everything that we do, individually and as a company.
We try to maximise the benefits gained from the use of technology and are constantly striving to come up with new ideas and approaches to do what we do, but better. However, we never lose sight of the fact that we are a, “People”, business and developing personal relationships, whether with a client or a candidate, is at the core of what we do and is what defines us.
We subsequently expanded our service to include leadership roles such as Board Members and CEO’s, roles in HR, Marketing, Finance and General Management, recruiting nationally and internationally for Universities, Independent Schools, the Arts & Conservation Bodies and the Public Sector in general.
Prior to this, Peter in particular, spent over 20 years working across many sectors recruiting senior level candidates on behalf of major national and global organisations in General Industry & Commerce, Construction, Oil & Gas, Health, Finance & Law, to name a few.
Developing a one to one personal approach to clients and candidates.
- Ensure that every client has received, understood and agreed Terms and Conditions. These Terms are flexible and will reflect where multiple vacancies are instructed. Caithness Consulting’s Terms, unlike many of its competitors, do not discriminate when it comes to percentage fees charged based on the seniority of a role. The same competitive rate will apply to all vacancies notified.
- Endeavour to obtain a full brief from the client about the role and the organisation to enable a suitable candidate to be selected.
- Ensure that the recruitment process adheres to and where requested, incorporates the client’s internal HR procedures.
- Undertake not to target a candidate previously placed with a client for the duration of that candidate’s employment with that client. However, Caithness Consulting reserves the right to consider an approach made by the candidate.
During the recruitment process, Caithness Consulting will:
- Abide by the client’s instructions regarding the confidentiality of the assignment and the limits of information which can be provided.
- Maintain regular communication with the client, keeping them appraised of the situation. Undertake not to knowingly withhold information which might influence the client’s decision regarding the appointment.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the client, not submit any candidate whose suitability has not been assessed by interview
- On request from the client, take out references and/or validate professional and educational qualifications subject to permission being obtained and granted by the candidate.
- Ensure that any psychometric tests used are conducted by qualified practitioners.
- Accurately document all stages of the recruitment process.
What our clients say
” We were very pleased with the professional guidance and attentive support provided and managed by Caithness Consulting during the recruitment process for our new Director of Organisational Development, which resulted in a range of high calibre of candidates presented for interview and a successful appointment “
Chief Executive – Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS)